In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
In this video, I’m going to be talking about 5 training aids you can use to really dial in your iron game. Subscribe to the channel for gear giveaways: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC67owV2gL7AtVVec6x-G3lA?sub_confirmation=1
This video is NOT sponsored. Some product links are affiliate links which means if you buy something we’ll receive a small commission.
👇RESOURCES & LINKS👇
1. Tee Claw Full Review:
2. Swingyde Full Review:
3. Smart Ball:
4. Speed Trap 2.0:
5. Impact Bag:
👇DEMO & FULL REVIEW HERE👇
►WANT TO ENTER INTO OUR GOLF GIVEAWAY?
We’ll be doing a giveaway every 1000 subscribers and if you want to enter all you have to do is the following:
1. Subscribe to the channel.
2. Like this video.
3. Comment “giveaway” below.
►YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE.
1. The Best Golf Gloves I’ve Ever Used:
2. The Best Golf Balls For Average Players:
3. My Favorite Golf Gear & Equipment:
►WANT US TO REVIEW YOUR PRODUCT?
Email us at email@example.com if you’d like to send us gear to review.
►ABOUT THIS VIDEO
This video will be talking about the best golf training aids for dialing in your irons. Share this video: https://youtu.be/p1XVP5LsXbM
If you struggle to make solid contact with your longer irons or have poor accuracy with your shorter irons, you’re going to need to fix that ASAP if you want to lower your scores. The best way to learn would be by taking lessons, but training aids are a good second choice that isn’t as expensive. Here are the best training aids for smashing your irons:
Speed Trap 2.0.
I’m not saying these are the absolute best training aids out there and I’m not saying they’ll fix your game overnight. I’ve used them to work on my game and they’ve all been a big help. You’ll have to be willing to practice with them multiple times per week if you want to get the best results. Continue reading for the full details on each of the trainers.
NOTE: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, Amazon.ca, and Amazon.co.uk.