In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
For full length videos visit us at http://www.bdgolf.tv
Correct Spine Angle
Having the correct spine angle is vital in the golf swing. The aim is to start with a slight tilt of the spine away from the target at address, then to maintain this same degree of spine tilt at the top of the backswing and then to increase this degree of tilt on impact.
Spine angle in the Golf swing
If you don’t maintain your spine angle during the backswing this will give you some huge problems, the main one being a huge power loss as you will have to cast the club on the downswing to shallow out the dynamics of the swing as the tilt to the left would have made your swing very steep. It will also be impossible to get the correct body movement on the through swing if you don’t have the correct spine angle at the top of your swing.