In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
In the second part you’ll see exercises that involve rotations.
Rotational movements are in the transverse plane and include any twisting motion. These dynamics are used in sports that involve twisting movements at full power and speed, such as rugby, golf, mma, jiu jitsu, among others.
Kettlebells are ideal for these types of motions.
List of exercises:
00:26 – Over the head rotations
00:42 – Circles around the hip
00:57 – 8’s under legs
01:16 – Arms rotations
01:26 – Front roations and block
01:38 – Rattle drum rotations
01:55 – One arm rattle drum rotations
02:28 – Short lever woodchopper
02:42 – Explosive trunk rotations
03:09 – Overhead rotations
03:20 – Lying russian twists