TOP 3 GOLF CHIPPING TIPS

TOP 3 GOLF CHIPPING TIPS

SUBSCRIBE to MeAndMyGolf to see more professional golf instructions, tips, and fun! http://bit.ly/subscribemygolf

COMMENT below to let us know what you need help with, or what type of video you’d like to see next!

Want a customized plan specific to your game improvement? Check out how to improve our game with MeAndMyGolf: http://bit.ly/mygolfDNA

Follow MeAndMyGolf 24/7 on social media:
▣ TWITTER – http://bit.ly/memygolftwitter
▣ FACEBOOK – http://bit.ly/meandmygolffb
▣ INSTAGRAM – http://instagram.com/meandmygolf
▣ GOOGLE+ – http://bit.ly/meandmygolf
▣ http://meandmygolf.com

Comments

pastmidnite says:

Less chat … 1 min of chit chat before any meat. Bored …

Alfred Brown says:

If you want to understand golf swings in details, you will find out about the techniques and tricks of appropriate golf swings through the “Jοmtοzο kaha” (Google it). The guide’s source of its advices are the strategies and secrets of professional golf players from world competitions. Halfway down the tutorial and I am really amazed. I`ve obtained Three consecutive low 80s rounds after studying this particular book.. .

Bradley Romanowski says:

great advice

April C says:

I was able to attain a 73-point shot after reading, practicing, and doing the steps found in golf swing techniques “Jοmtοzο kaha” (Google it). I was also able to strike 13-18 greens and that was the finest one I had since I began playing. On the other 5 holes, I got close to hitting 5-10 yards with the green. My handicap is a nine so I don`t shoot 73s at all times. When I contemplate it, I haven’t experienced a superb round for a long period. .

Wes Dean says:

You guys really are top notch instructors. Simple, easy to understand instruction that actually helps. I’ve been using “up the wall and around the corner” for a couple years now and it’s given me the chipping consistency I’ve been looking for.

Matthew J says:

I obtained these golf swing tricks “Jοmtοzο kaha” (Google it), read it in 1 evening, and the following day at the driving range applied it. I was right away taking correct divots with my irons, properly after solid impact. I hit 10-15 yards more distance than the normal distance I have with my irons. Get your own now! .

NICOLPORK says:

If you want to understand golf swings in details, you will learn about the techniques and tricks of correct golf swings through the “Jοmtοzο kaha” (Google it). The guide tells the precise abilities and also swing tactics utilized by all golf tournament specialists. Halfway down the guide and I`m quite satisfied. I`ve obtained 3 consecutive low 80s rounds after studying this particular e-book.. .

Eileen Cornell says:

There's one issue with chipping that I never see addressed- chipping from a less than perfect lie. Watching chipping videos the instructors always seem to be chipping from perfectly even slightly plush lies. On the courses that I play lies just off the green are often uneven and tight. Do you use the same technique as you've described in this video for those less than perfect lies?

s g says:

I have really been trying to improve my chipping lately. The laser beam tip will really help me remember to engage the body and turn instead of swinging arms only. Simple tip to get us to do something without thinking about it.

Robbie Robinson says:

Need help,PLEEEEASE. One out of every 5 of my chips go pretty much straight right. I’ve notified my shoulders seem to be very open when that happens. Believe this is due to how I approach the ball in set up, from open position. What should I change?

VTGunner Films says:

I keep pushing my driver and it’s messing up my game

B. Martin Glover says:

This video INSTANTLY helped me stop blading short chips. I practiced after watching and was able to control my distance and direction in 15 minutes. I have never had lessons, but ME AND MY GOLF has taught me to drive, hit great iron approaches and now chip on the green. I recommend their channel to any new golfer.

The Golfing Dad Adam Miller says:

https://youtu.be/3jQMrUCEBaY you guys make great videos and give solid tips. Here is a short video, my first attempt at chipping at home on video for winter practice. Give it watch and subscribe for more action.

Benjamin martinez says:

Great tips guys thanks

kim poyzer says:

These golf swing techniques “mowosam press” (Google it) cover the golf swing in fantastic detail. The book shows the specific abilities as well as swing methods used by all golf tournament specialists. I`ve read through 1/2 of this particular book and also the concepts are great. I`ve obtained 3 consecutive low 80s rounds after reading through this particular e-book…

kim poyzer says:

Soon after reading these golf swing secrets “mowosam press” (Google it) and practicing the drills as I study, I went out and also shot a seventy three. Another achievement I`ve made is hitting 13 of 18 greens in regulation. On the other 5 holes, I got close to hitting 5-10 yards with the green. My handicap is a 9 so I don`t shoot 73s at all times. When I contemplate it, I haven’t experienced an outstanding round for years..

tony b says:

Boom thank you guys very much returned to golf 4 4mths ago and although I'm back shooting mid 70's really be struggling with chipping costing me a lot of shots trying your wall tec on the chipping green today can't wait to hit the coarse

LEN90 says:

They have quare accents

Joe Cetani says:

How much should I set my wrists when chipping/pitching? Phil Michelson teaches a “hinge and hold” method which encourages some wrist setting. Would you recommend a wrist set on chipping?

tjbugeye says:

Thanks for the help guys. I have all these bad habits. And with that my chipping is my down fall. Again thanks for the tips.