In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Despite tough conditions, Alex Noren set the bar early with a 3-under-par 67 in the third round of the 2020 U.S. Open Championship at Winged Foot Golf Club in Mamaroneck, N.Y. He’ll enter the final round at 3 over par.
For more on the U.S. Open, visit http://www.usopen.com.
The United States Golf Association (USGA) conducts many of golf’s most prestigious championships, highlighted by the U.S. Open, the U.S. Women’s Open and the world’s premier amateur championships. Based in Liberty Corner, N.J., the USGA governs the game in the U.S., its territories and Mexico.
To learn more about the USGA, visit http://www.usga.org.
Own your piece of golf history with U.S. Open and USGA championship merchandise: http://www.usgashop.com
For the full library of historic footage and films from golf’s iconic moments and figures, get the FREE USGA streaming app for Apple TV and Roku, and Amazon Fire TV.
Stream the USGA on Apple TV: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/usga/id1344919935
Stream the USGA on Roku: https://channelstore.roku.com/details/277489/usga
Stream the USGA on Amazon Fire: https://www.amazon.com/United-States-Golf-Association-USGA/dp/B07PPJBNQY/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=USGA&qid=1586541214&s=mobile-apps&sr=1-1