In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
After winning his first green jacket Sunday at the 84th Masters, Dustin Johnson is favored to repeat at Augusta National in April.
Johnson is listed by PointsBet Superbook as an 8/1 favorite to win the 85th Masters. Johnson, who won by five shots Sunday in the first Masters played in November, is the slight favorite over Bryson DeChambeau, who largely disappointed with a T-34 showing last week after winning the U.S. Open in September.
Tiger Woods, who was in early contention before shooting 72-76 on the weekend, is listed at 30/1.
Here is a look at the notable odds to win the next Masters:
8/1: Dustin Johnson
9/1: Bryson DeChambeau
10/1: Rory McIlroy, Jon Rahm
11/1: Justin Thomas
15/1: Brooks Koepka
20/1: Xander Schauffele, Patrick Cantlay
25/1: Collin Morikawa, Webb Simpson
30/1: Hideki Matsuyama, Patrick Reed, Tiger Woods, Sungjae Im, Matt Wolff
35/1: Tony Finau, Bubba Watson, Daniel Berrger
40/1: Tyrrell Hatton, Justin Rose, Scottie Scheffler, Paul Casey
50/1: Jason Day, Tommy Fleetwood, Adam Scott, Cameron Smith, Viktor Hovland, Cameron Champ, Jordan Spieth
60/1: Louis Oosthuizen, Abe Ancer, Will Zalatoris
70/1: Matt Fitzpatrick, Rickie Fowler, Sergio Garcia, Shane Lowry
80/1: Marc Leishman, Lee Westwood, Jason Kokrak, Henrik Stenson, Phil Mickelson
Click here for complete odds.