In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The Somax Power Hip Trainer http://www.swing-speed.com enabled David Huertas to increase his drives from 290 to 375 by increasing the strength and speed of his hip rotation during his downswing. In this remarkable video, you will see his unique workout where he is able to get his hips up to Mach speed–24 turns in just 10 seconds.
Unlike lifting weights, the Power Hip Trainer does not tear muscle fibers, and therefore does not create any scar tissue or stiffness. In addition, an hour-long workout provides aerobic exercise to strengthen the heart and help lose weight.
Every golfer has a hidden, built-in speed multiplier that multiplies any increase in hip speed 25 times at the club head. This multiplier is the ratio of the distance of the hips to the center of the body (3″) to the distance of the club head to the center of the body (75″).
The Power Hip Trainer is the only aerobic exercise machine that takes advantage of this built-in speed multiplier. Golfers who have trained on the Somax Power Hip Trainer have added more than 25 mph to their swing speed.