In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
This time of year, in the heart of the golf season, it’s harder than ever to find time to workout. Any free time we have, we’d rather be practicing or playing. But this is also the time of year we want to be playing our best. If we neglect our fitness too much, we can lose distance off the tee, endurance at the end of our rounds and leave ourself more susceptible to injury.
Here is an example of a 5 exercise total body strength and conditioning circuit that you can do with 1 kettlebell. After you warm-up, do the following:
Squat x 10
Swing x 10
Row x 10/arm
Pushup x 10
Side Plank x 5 breaths
Flex x 1
Repeat this circuit as many times as you can in whatever amount of time you have to workout. This workout is best if you have 20 minutes or less to workout and this could be done every other day. Give it a try and comment if you have any questions. Let’s finish this golf season strong together!
Submit your questions for Kirk Adams to answer if our Facebook group here:
Find out more about Kirk Adams and Golf & Body by visiting them on the web here: