In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Every golfer knows that separating the upper and lower body is the key to a powerful golf swing.
Upper and lower body separation is basically your ability to create a difference between the amount of upper body and lower body rotation you have in your back swing and down swing. A greater ability to create this separation can improve the efficiency and speed of your swing, helping you hit the ball more accurately and longer!
Here are 5 of Kirk Adams’ favorite exercises that he uses with his clients at Golf & Body NYC to improve their ability to create separation in their golf swing.
Exercises featured in this video:
– Push-up position upper/lower separation.
– Split stance golf posture single arm row with rotation.
– Tall kneeling step-up with rotation.
– Split stance single arm press with rotation.
– Lateral step-up with rotation.
If you have any questions for future videos, comment below leave a message for Kirk in The Golf Podcast Facebook Group:
Find out more about Kirk Adams and Golf & Body by visiting them on the web here: