In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Here’s a short warm up to try before you play or practise. Recent research shows that a dynamic warm up would be better than no warm up or static stretches (Coughlan et al, 2018 and Langdown et al 2019).
The exercise within this video and this warm up are really simple to perform on the driving range or first tee. This is by no means a comprehensive warm up, but it is aimed at those golfers who are either looking to add to their current warm up, those that are just performing static stretches and/or those that are not doing any warm up.
1. Leg swings
2. Shoulder mobility
4. Standing Rotations
5. Non-dominant side golf swings
6. Progressive golf swings