In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
If you want to get the best out of your round of golf, you need a proper warmup before teeing off. And there are some easy stretches you can do right on the first tee – even during the round of golf, if necessary – that can help get your body loosened up and warmed up to play your bet from the very first shot.
Golf instructor Todd Kolb talks about the 5 Stretches to Do Before Playing Golf in this video, and demonstrates how to perform each stretching exercise.