In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Lower back strengthening is important to decrease the risk for injury and enhance core strength & stabilization.
Read more: http://www.tennis-conditioning.com/2016/04/7-powerful-lower-back-strengthening-exercises/
CONNECT WITH TENNIS CONDITIONING TV
Visit our Website: http://www.tennis-conditioning.com
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TennisConditioningTV
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TennisConditioningTV
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tennisconditv
ABOUT TENNIS CONDITIONING TV
Tennis Conditioning TV provide coaches and athletes with educational content, blog posts, news articles, videos, pictures and images.
We are passionate about delivering thought provoking tennis-specific news and teaching people how to do something or explaining to them why something is beneficial to them because we believe in the notion that knowledge is power.
We don’t like to advocate something we don’t believe in. We desire to share our thoughts, it’s not illegal yet, and hence enable a worldwide audience to benefit as well.
Featured Tennis Conditioning TV Episodes include:
– Professional Tennis Training Session with Alexander Ritschard: http://youtu.be/9EnfIt739pU
– How Flexibility Impacts OnCourt Performance: http://youtu.be/HFTfuzOBKnI
– Why Core Training for Tennis Players is Important: http://youtu.be/6HHGX62GVcw
– Why Jogging is a Waste of Time for Tennis Conditioning: http://youtu.be/Sxb6zuWoCN4
– The Purpose of Athletic Conditioning: http://youtu.be/lSXpMsfkULE
– How to Treat Tennis Elbow: http://youtu.be/cVm8-h0_Sok
– Interval Training: How to Get Fit for Tennis: http://youtu.be/ZqpNsRh0p8M
– Tennis Footwork Drills: https://youtu.be/ay8Qyx1QIcU
– 3 Simple Speed Drills That Will Improve Your Agility http://youtu.be/e4iAvCESXnM
Specialties: Providing strength & conditioning standards for tennis coaches and showing them ways to implement them, helping athletes getting the most out of their strength & conditioning programs while minimizing the risk for injury, supporting others on their journey, producing videos, reporting tennis related news, social media, broadcasting and blogging.
Author, tennis touring- and strength & conditioning coach Philipp Halfmann (http://www.Tennis-Conditioning-Book.com) shares insights and opinions about tennis, strength & conditioning, sport nutrition, sports science and health-related issues.
New Tennis Conditioning TV videos are being released every week and are licensed under Creative Commons, so you’re welcome to link to or embed these videos, forward them to others and share these ideas with the people you know. To join the conversation comment here on our YouTube channel.
YouTube Channel Page: https://www.youtube.com/TennisConditioningTV
Logo Credit: youtube icons PNG Designed By ameraltaf on Pngtree.com
Music by Tobu http://www.youtube.com/tobuofficial