In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Use these 9 Resistance Band Isometric Exercises to create a Full Body Isometric Workout.
Choose 1 exercise for each muscle group and do 3 sets of 20-60 seconds.
It’s important to note that strength increase will be focused on a single joint position, so, you will want to do each of these isometric exercises at multiple joint angles. For example, if you are performing isometric resistance band bicep curls, work the bottom, middle and top range of the movement each for 20-60 seconds. That said, this won’t apply to all the exercises, so use your own discretion and apply multiple joint angles where relevant.
Watch More Isometric Exercises:
Bodyweight Isometrics – https://youtu.be/GXO5gzdgqFY
Steel Mace Isometric Exercises – https://youtu.be/zdt8SEytAAg
Buy SET FOR SET Resistance Bands: https://www.setforset.com/products/power-bands