In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
A flatter swing plane will help cure your slice
A fade can turn into a slice very easily and Ryan Lee has found this to be the case. By flattening out the plane of Ryan’s swing, Denis is certain this will lead to him hitting more consistent fades.
ABOUT CALLAWAY KINGS OF DISTANCE
Callaway’s Kings Of Distance is an outstanding and EPIC annual consumer event that brings between 90-100 golfers to a top UK venue to trial the latest Callaway products – with a distinct emphasis on drivers.
The event, which trended UK-wide on social media in 2017, features seven fun and interactive zones – driver trial and fitting, hybrids and long irons, Denis Pugh Shot Centre, short game scoring clinic, Odyssey putting, Callaway tour truck and media – with golfers split into groups of 12 in order to visit them all.
Callaway brand ambassadors Marc Warren, Nicolas Colsaerts and Sebastien Gros and Long Drive stars Joe Miller attend the event at St Andrews Links, offering valuable insight into life on tour and providing some handy tips which each golfer could take away with them and apply to their own games.
For more information on the 2017 event, head to http://www.bunkered.co.uk/kod
FOR MORE GOLF TIPS JUST LIKE THIS…
• Subscribe to the bunkered YouTube account for FREE here for all the latest golf tips and video content – https://www.youtube.com/c/bunkered
• ‘Like’ us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/BunkeredMagazine
• Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/BunkeredOnline
• Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/bunkered_mag/
• And don’t forget to give us a follow on Google+ – https://plus.google.com/+bunkered/posts
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BUNKERED
bunkered is the largest selling golf title in Scotland. In fact, it outsells all other golf titles on Scottish newsstands combined.
With a distinctly Scottish edge, the magazine offers something for everyone with features, interviews, equipment, tuition, travel, competitions and much more besides.
Meanwhile, our website, https://www.bunkered.co.uk, is the place to find all of the latest news and views from across the whole cross-spectrum of the game of golf. Why not stick us in your bookmarks?