In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
ALL Tour Players have superb Upper Body Flexibility and superb Leg Strength. They have these physical traits from A). Starting the game (and other sports) when they were kids, ie, swinging a golf club millions of times, thus developing their amazing upper body flexibility. And, B) walking around golf courses all of their live – which is approximately a 5-7 mile walk. Considering the fact they’re playing all the time – doing a semi squat, and lunge position, they end up with ‘Tree Trunks’ for legs so it’s no wonder they have such strong and flexible bodies!.
Most amateurs don’t have these physical characteristics simply because so many people didn’t play golf all of their lives, and ended up sitting down at desks, driving cars, computers, etc. Because fall and winter is right around the corner, many people won’t be able to play golf and keep their bodies in golf shape (and overall shape for that matter).
A couple of simple leg strengthening exercises to do are Squats and the Air Bench – which Victoria and Keith are demonstrating in today’s video.