In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Jack Nicklaus has 73 PGA Tour victories to his name, making a total of $5.7 million over the course of his career.
To put that in perspective, Brooks Koepka earned more than $9.6 million dollars last season alone.
To put it even more in perspective, here’s your annual reminder that the 18-time major winner earned just $33.33 for his professional paycheck, 58 years ago today.
That’s right, as the Golden Bear has pointed out previously on his social-media channels, his tie for 50th at the Los Angeles Open in 1962 netted him barely enough to cover this Danny Devito shower curtain … before shipping.
View this post on Instagram
On this day 52 years ago, rookie Jack Nicklaus made his first check as a professional at the Los Angeles Open when he was part of a three-way tie for 50th place, winning $33.33. "All through the years,” Jack explained, “people have said, 'You won WHAT the first time?! $33.33?!’ ” The Golden Bear then jokes, “Yes and I wonder whatever happened to that extra penny." #goldenbear #nicklaus #golf #history
Nicklaus, who turns 80 later this month, eventually earned some money, and lots of it. His net worth is north of $300 million thanks to an empire that includes golf course design, real estate, wine, ice cream, clothing, golf academies and plenty more.