In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. – Adam Scott has withdrawn from the Zozo Championship after testing positive for COVID-19. He’s the 15th PGA Tour player to test positive for the coronavirus and the third top-20 player to test positive in as many weeks on Tour.
World No. 1 Dustin Johnson withdrew from last week’s CJ Cup after testing positive, a week after Tony Finau, No. 17 in the world, withdrew from the Shriners Open following his positive test result. Johnson also withdrew from this week’s event as he continues to deal with COVID-19 symptoms.
Scott was one of the last players to rejoin the Tour following the restart in June. After returning home to Australia during the quarantine, he played his first event in August at the PGA Championship.
“While it’s difficult news to receive – as I really looked forward to playing this week – my focus is on recovery for the final stretch of the fall,” Scott said in a statement.
Scott was replaced in the field by Jim Herman.