In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
AUGUSTA, Ga. – Si Woo Kim won’t have to use his 3-wood to putt at the Masters on Saturday.
Kim damaged his Odyssey putter on the 15th hole Friday when he slammed it into the ground following a missed putt and then completed his round on some of the game’s most treacherous greens putting with a 3-wood. But he had plenty of options for Round 3.
“Just frustration,” Kim said of his moment of anger.
Kim was able to have his putter re-shafted onsite before Saturday’s round and Odyssey also shipped him an identical backup (a Toulon Madison with 20-gram weight plate) overnight, according to an official with Odyssey.
Kim, who began the day tied for sixth at 4 under par, opted to use the model that had been sent overnight for the third round.