In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
After dropping to 318th in the Official World Golf Ranking, Brian Gay is now 181st after his victory at the Bermuda Championship.
Gay, 48, had fallen to his worst ranking in over three years, prior to ending a seven-year winless drought on the PGA Tour.
England’s Callum Shinkwin captured his maiden European Tour title at the Aphrodite Hills Cyprus Open. That vaulted him up 164 spots to 168th.
There were no changes in the top 10 and it remains, in order: Dustin Johnson, Jon Rahm, Justin Thomas, Collin Morikawa, Rory McIlroy, Bryson DeChambeau, Xander Schauffele, Webb Simpson, Patrick Cantlay, Tyrrell Hatton.
Tiger Woods dropped three spots to No. 32. He will seek to defend his Masters Tournament title next week in Augusta, Georgia.