In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
AUGUSTA, Ga. – Twenty-five minutes after the first groups teed off in the 84th Masters Tournament, play was suspended because of approaching inclement weather.
The first groups went out at 7:10 a.m. ET, 10 minutes after Gary Player’s and Jack Nicklaus’ ceremonial tee shots. Going off the first and 10th tees at Augusta National Golf Club, no threesome made it through two holes before the siren sounded.
Only three groups posted scores.
The weather forecast calls for rain, including thunderstorms, throughout Thursday morning, with conditions clearing in the afternoon. Once the storm clears, the current forecast for the area looks promising, with a 10% chance of rain on Friday, 0% chance of rain on Saturday and 20% chance of rain on Sunday.
The Masters Tournament is employing threesomes and split tees over the first two – and final – rounds because decreased November daylight and TV times. Officials had planned on twosomes going off the first tee on Saturday, but that might change because of Thursday’s delay.