In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The world No. 1 is sitting Sunday afternoon at Inverness Club.
American Nelly Korda went 1-2 in the opening three sessions of the Solheim Cup and dropped a Sunday morning foursomes result alongside Ally Ewing, 5 and 4, against Europeans Mel Reid and Leona Maguire. Now, Korda will sit out the final fourballs.
Meanwhile, Maguire, a rookie and former college standout at Duke, will get the call for a fourth straight session, meaning she’ll play all five for Europe captain Catriona Mathew. Maguire is 3-0 so far this week, 2-0 alongside Reid.
Here’s a look at afternoon fourball pairings on Day 2 in Toledo, Ohio (all times EST):
- 12:05 p.m. – Yealimi Noh/Mina Harigae (U.S.) vs. Celine Boutier/Sophia Popov (Europe)
- 12:20 p.m. – Jessica Korda/Megan Khang (U.S.) vs. Carlota Ciganda/Nanna Koerstz Madsen (Europe)
- 12:35 p.m. – Jennifer Kupcho/Lizette Salas (U.S.) vs. Mel Reid/Leona Maguire (Europe)
- 12:50 p.m. – Danielle Kang/Austin Ernst (U.S.) vs. Charley Hull/Emily Kristine Pedersen (Europe)