In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
LA QUINTA, Calif. – Jon Rahm, this week’s favorite and the highest-ranked player in the field, withdrew from The American Express on Monday without giving PGA Tour officials a reason.
On Tuesday at PGA West, Rahm’s manager, Jeff Koski, said the world No. 2 had tweaked a muscle while practicing and decided to withdraw from this week’s stop but added that he was feeling better. Koski said Rahm is still planning to play next week’s Farmers Insurance Open.
Rahm began his year two weeks ago at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, where he tied for seventh place, and he finished last year with back-to-back top-10s (T-7 at the Masters and T-2 at the Zozo Championship).
Rahm was replaced in the field by Brandon Hagy.