In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Al Geiberger had one of the classic golf swings of all-time. He was the first golfer in PGA Tour history to shoot 59, and his swing was so admired and considered so technically perfect for its time that an entire golf instructional video was built around it.
The Sybervision series of golf videos of the 1980s purported to help golfers improve their scores through “golf muscle memory programming.” Basically, each video, including the Al Geiberger one, showed the “perfect swings” over and over and over again, while a score of classical music played. That’s it! Sybervision DVDs are still sold today (for example, on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2k8IHvV).
Enjoy this excerpt showing Al Geiberger’s classic swing as he fires long iron after long iron.