In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
What is the difference between being in good shape, or good golf shape? That’s the question Justin asks Maria of http://www.mygolfinstructor.com.
Maria has golf fitness expert, Jeff Pelizzaro, of http://www.18strong.com answer Justin’s question.
Subscribe to Our Channel to get more Golf Tips:
Click here: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=mygolfinstructor
Jeff suggests people think that if they are thin or workout a lot, they are in great golf shape, but this might not be the case.
Jeff says he looks for the following to determine if someone is in good golf shape:
– Can you make a full swing without any compensations
– Do you get fatiqued by the end of your round?
– What type of explosive power do you have?
Jeff demonstrates 5 tests you can easily perform to help you identify any limitations you might have to improve your golf conditioning.
If you have a golf question, visit http://www.mygolfinstructor.com or ask it in the comments section below.