In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Stretching your back before and after your golf game is going to give you more mobility throughout your swing. Stretching your back is also going to allow you to maintain your spine angle throughout your swing by pulling your shoulders back and opening up your chest.
In performing these moves, you’re going to warm-up, stretch, and strengthen your back muscles which is going to alleviate rounding your shoulders at address.
Mark walks you through very simple exercises/stretches to some more advanced stretches that will help with your flexibility, your strength, and your energy throughout your round.