In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Curtis Williams, a former NFL player who is now a member of Under Armour’s Performance Training Council, demonstrates a great multi-plane, compound exercise that will improve your shoulder and hip mobility, leg strength and balance, and ability to side bend when you swing the club.
Still haven’t subscribed to Golf Digest on YouTube? ►► http://bit.ly/golfdigestyoutubesub
CONNECT WITH GOLF DIGEST
The Scene: http://thescene.com/golfdigest
Want even more? Subscribe to The Scene: http://bit.ly/subthescene
ABOUT GOLF DIGEST
Home of the annual Hot List, instructional videos, news and trends, Golf Digest is the definitive destination for all-things golf.
Balance Your Training With This Piece Of Gym Equipment | Fitness Friday | Golf Digest