In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
July 27 to Aug 1, 2008, “Willie” attended “Camp Abilities” sports camp at the Iowa Braille and Sight Saving School in Vinton.
There were many different activities for the children to get involved with, such as skating, climbing, golf, workout equipment, trampoline, goal ball, beep ball, yoga, Karaoke, bicycling, swimming, archery, and much more.
In this video, the children are playing Beepball. It is an adaptation of baseball, except there are two bases instead of four. The players are usually blindfolded to make the game fairer. The ball on the tee makes a sound, the child hits the ball with the bat, and if it is a good ball, one of the bases will sound so the child runs towards it and touches it before he /she is struck out. This exciting game can get rough.