In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
A young Ben Hogan early in his career demonstrating his slashing golf swing. On good authority this is the driving range at Augusta National Golf Club, site of The Masters. Hogan made many improvements in his swing by trial and error and some tips from other professionals throughout the 30’s and early 40’s. This was the swing that caused that occasional duck hook that he dreaded and eliminated later after WWII. He then became the ‘King of Golf’.