In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Ben Hogan and the magic of the trail elbow – one of the best Ben Hogan golf ball striking tips you need to know. This is one of the best golf ball striking tips because it makes the golf swing so easy to repeat and also fixes 11+ golf swing problems. This Ben Hogan golf tip comes from his book Five Lessons: The Modern Fundamentals of Golf. More specifically, in the Stance section, Ben Hogan discusses the importance of tucking in the trail elbow to allow it to stay “glued to his side” in the golf swing. Ben Hogan’s “elbow tucking” setup serves many important purposes:
1. It allows the golf club to travel on the same path every single time for a consistent, automatically repeating golf swing with amazing golf ball striking.
2. It creates an automatic wrist hinge and stores up power in the trail arm in the backswing – for powerful golf ball striking.
3. It stores power and lag on the downswing – preventing casting and early extension in the process and opening up room to hit really clean golf shots.
4. It allows the trail arm to powerfully FIRE through the golf ball after impact – sending all of your energy through the ball without wasting any power and creating amazing golf ball striking feelings.
5. It prevents slices and ultimately fixes the slice because the elbow staying tucked prevents the club from swinging over the top in the downswing.
6. It helps keep the lead, left arm straight in the golf swing for crispy, clean contact and improve your golf ball striking.
7. It allows for EFFORTLESS POWER because of the trail arm loading I mentioned earlier.
8. It promotes a proper inward hand path and prevents golfers from lifting their arms – increasing consistency and power and improving golf ball striking.
There are SO MANY MORE BENEFITS in this Ben Hogan golf ball striking tip that I don’t have enough time to list all of them!
Ben Hogan’s Magic Elbow – The Best Golf Ball Striking Tip You Need to Know – Chapters:
0:16 What is the Magic Elbow?
0:56 Here’s the Golf Tip
2:20 Golf Swing Feels
3:37 Downswing Benefits – Slice Fix
4:22 Downswing Benefits – Lag and Power
5:45 More Benefits – Easy Wrist Hinge
6:32 Lesson Notes
#BenHogan #BallStriking #GolfTips
Access Tom’s ULTIMATE Golf Swing Training Program and Instructional Library – https://saguto.golf/p/golf-swing-simplified-tom-saguto-pga
STUFF I USE/WEAR (Discounts on select items below for viewers)
1. Upglove Golf Gloves – https://upglove.com/sagutogolf
2. Athalonz Golf Shoes – $20 OFF using this link: https://bit.ly/3gR3jpG (Use Promo Code SAGUTO20)
MY “DIY” GOLF NET based on this video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p11qs4E2T0
SUBSCRIBE LINK: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=SagutoGolf
I am Tom Saguto, PGA Member and founder of SagutoGolf. Thank you for visiting my instructional page where you can find how to get on the fast track to improving your golfing abilities. Whether you are a seasoned golfing veteran looking for a quick swing tune-up after an on-course emergency, or a beginner just looking to get the most out of your golfing experience, I am here to help you achieve your golfing goals.
My mission as your swing doctor is simple, to help you maximize your enjoyment in game of golf. Because, let’s face it, golf is a hard game.
My philosophy is wholly based on the student having a fun, meaningful experience in a frustrating and complicated game where potential lifelong golfers either quit because it is too difficult or that they experience some form of swing-related pain or discomfort. I mitigate these problems by focusing entirely on the student’s needs and goals while teaching a golf swing method that ultimately takes stress off of the common pain areas of the swing.
Tom Saguto’s personal website: www.sagutogolf.com