In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
This exercise requires a bench and barbell. Throughout the lift, keep your shoulders squeezed onto the bench. Bring the bar slowly down towards the middle of your chest, and push up towards your chin explosively. Keep elbows tucked throughout.
This is an advanced barbell exercise shown in research to help maximize club head speed in golfers by building shoulder strength and stability.
For expert coaching with this exercise, as well as countless others to help you play better, swing faster and hurt less, visit www.par4success.com