In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Free Samples Here: http://bodyswing.com/freesamples/
If you’re looking to build an effortless swing this is the best drill you can be doing. This drill takes your arms out of the swing. This is the first step in building an effortless golf swing.
Once you get the arms and hitting out of your swing you then speed it up with your body. If you have been hitting with the arms for years how do you ever stop hitting? Well, you have to take it down to nothing.
This drill is difficult for most people. I don’t think any student who has ever come to me has ever been able to do this on the first ball. If you find you are having trouble with it keep doing it until you can do it. This might take a few buckets, a week, a month etc. Whatever it takes keep doing it.
Once you master it you have successfully take your arms out of your swing and you are getting used to the feeling of the effortless swing. It is at this point you can speed it up by driving your lower body harder instead of hitting harder. You do this and you will finally hit the ball to your potential. You can do it.
If you would like some free samples of my book and video series that takes you step-by-step through how to build a powerful, effortless, pain-free golf swing then please go here:
Tip Link: https://youtu.be/cVhtL-d1B9Y