In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Branden Grace became the eighth PGA Tour player to test positive for COVID-19 and he withdrew from the Barracuda Championship on Saturday.
“Last night, I was tired and thought it had to do with the altitude. This morning, I notified the PGA Tour about my symptoms before going to the golf course,” Grace said in a statement. “I wanted to get tested out of respect for my peers and everyone involved with the tournament. While it is unfortunate given my position on the leaderboard, the most important thing is our health.”
Branden Grace becomes 8th Tour player to test positive for COVID-19. pic.twitter.com/1GJEajuva9
— Rex Hoggard (@RexHoggardGC) August 1, 2020
Grace, who was tied for second place through two rounds at the Barracuda Championship, must now self-isolate for 10 days, which will also knock him out of next week’s PGA Championship.
According to a Tour statement, Grace’s caddie tested negative for the coronavirus and additional contact tracing didn’t produce any positive tests.