In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. – Brendon Todd became the fifth player in two weeks to test positive for COVID-19 and withdraw from a PGA Tour event.
Four players were forced to withdraw from last week’s Valspar Championship – Tyrrell Hatton, Sepp Straka, Will Gordon and Brice Garnett – after testing positive.
The Tour informed players last month that they planned to stop onsite testing at events in July but that timeline has been altered according to various sources to continue testing through August.
The circuit also announced that any player or caddie who is fully vaccinated will be exempt from testing.
Todd will be replaced in the field at the Wells Fargo Championship by J.J. Spaun.