In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
World No. 1 Dustin Johnson is grouped with a pair of top international players, while Brooks Koepka will play alongside the defending champion at the Vivint Houston Open.
Among the featured groups at Memorial Park Golf Course, Johnson will go out at 1:05 p.m. ET on Thursday with Englishman Tyrrell Hatton and Australian Adam Scott. The threesome is off at 8:25 a.m. ET on Friday.
Koepka, meanwhile, has the 8:25 a.m. ET slot on Thursday, with last year’s Houston Open winner, Lanto Griffin, and Jordan Spieth. They’ll be out at 1:05 p.m. ET on Friday.
Other notable groups include last week’s winner in Bermuda, Brian Gay, with Sergio Garcia and Tony Finau. They are out at 8:35 a.m. ET in Round 1 and 1:15 p.m. ET in Round 2.
The trio of Phil Mickelson, Viktor Hovland and Jason Day has the reverse times of 1:15 p.m. ET and then 8:35 a.m. ET.
You can watch these featured groups on NBC Sports Gold’s PGA Tour Live coverage by clicking here.