In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Transition playlist – https://golfsmartacademy.com/playlist/keys-to-transition,16/
Recent winner of 2017 US Open, Brooks Koepka, is featured in this analysis video. Tyler discusses a key movement of the arms for helping maximize power. However, with a significantly steep angle of attack and a leftward path, you want to be careful copying his release. If you struggle with slices or a chicken wing seeing Brooks tour version of a steep release could help you understand why you struggle with those moves.
Trackman images from – https://blog.trackmangolf.com/brooks-koepka-winner-us-open-2017/