In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Brooks Koepka doesn’t appear to be returning any time soon, and a return for next month’s Masters Tournament looks increasingly doubtful.
Koepka posted a collage of photos to Twitter on Sunday evening, among them an image of his right knee bandaged, one of Koepka on crutches and another of the golfer on an anti-gravity treadmill.
Only 1 way to go from here ⬆️ pic.twitter.com/cE5EH9e4tS
— Brooks Koepka (@BKoepka) March 21, 2021
The four-time major winner hasn’t played since tying for second at the WGC-Workday Championship earlier this month. He withdrew from The Players with a “strained right knee,” according to his agent, who said the Koepka, who had previously battled left knee and hip injuries for much of the previous couple of years, would “further consult with doctors … to receive a more extensive evaluation and outlook.”
No details have been provided by Koepka since the tweet.