In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Golf instructor Butch Harmon says the direction of your takeaway really dictates everything you do in the swing. You want the club head to start back first, followed by the hands and arms and the left shoulder.
A good takeaway
is a takeaway that starts
Club head moves,
followed by hands and arms, left shoulder.
You don’t wanna start the handle first.
You don’t wanna start the shoulders first.
You want everything to move together.
You’ve got your waggle.
You’re ready to go.
A lot of people like to think of this triangle
formed by your left arm and your right arm
and your shoulders.
That you move that triangle together.
It’s a very good way to check your backswing
to make sure you’re in a proper position.