In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
This video discusses a strain of the calf muscle, one of the common golf injuries. It is caused from overuse, acceleration, and/or change of direction resulting in a tear of the lower leg muscles. Treatment includes, resting, icing, and physical therapy. Depending on the severity of the lower leg pain, rehab is a minimum of 2-3 weeks and a maximum of 8.