In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Full routine detail on cardiogolf.com | cardiogolf.com/routines/flexibility-a/ | http://cardiogolf.com/routines/flexibility-a/
Cardiogolf Flexibility Routine ‘A’ is a series of ten stretch exercises. It focuses on neck, shoulders, and upper body.
Cardiogolf is the original fitness training for golf. We incorporate LPGA professional golf instruction with AFAA certified fitness training.
This routine is to lengthen muscles, create symmetry and stimulate circulation. Joints achieve extended range-of-motion. Overall mobility is enhanced to improve swing motion.
Visit http://cardiogolf.com/enroll-now/ to enroll in Cardiogolf.
For the dynamic stretches do 8 to 10 repetitions on each side. For the static stretches, hold the stretch for 8 to 10 counts on each side. Notice if one side of your body is tighter than the other. If so, hold the stretch longer on the tighter side.
More than “Cardio”
The Cardiogolf golf-specific fitness training regimen is a complete program. It is more than traditional cardiovascular training, or “cardio”, as you might already know it.
Visit http://cardiogolf.com/ for more information.