In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Full routine detail on cardiogolf.com | cardiogolf.com/routines/flexibility-d/ | http://cardiogolf.com/routines/flexibility-d/
Cardiogolf Flexibility Routine ‘D’ is a series of stretch exercises. This routine is designed to target muscles used in the golf swing that are typically tight.
Muscles lengthen. Symmetry develops as well by exercising both sides of your body. Circulation is stimulated. Joints achieve extended range-of-motion. Overall mobility is enhanced.
http://cardiogolf.com/routines/flexib…. to view entire routine.
Cardiogolf is the original fitness training for golf. We incorporate LPGA professional golf instruction with AFAA certified fitness training.
These exercises are meant to be done in succession: follow one after the other with little to no rest in-between each exercise. Do each exercise for 8 to 10 repetitions or for 20 seconds.
Always begin with the Cardiogolf pre-round warmup routine before doing these or any of the exercise routines.
Work at your own pace. Depending on your fitness level, you can repeat this routine up to three times.
Follow my blog at http://www.kpjgolf.com
Follow my Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/Cardiogolf/
Like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Cardiogolf/
For more information visit http://cardiogolf.com