In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
For consistent chipping, unlock your right side and get your whole body rotating forward. Find out how from Butch Harmon.
Let’s talk about chipping. Let me show you the biggest fault I see in the average player of why they can’t chip consistently. The problem is they don’t use their body as well as their hands. You have to use your body. Let me show you what happens when you don’t. If you stand stationary with your body when you hit a chip, you’re probably going to scoop it, you’re not going to hit it solid, and you’re not going to get the proper speed you need. Let’s talk about what you need to do. You want to use your legs. Think of your right knee as a little bit of a trigger. Weight’s pretty much on the front side of your feet. Shaft’s forward. Use a little trigger with your legs. Remember, don’t stand still when you hit a chip. Put a little movement in it.
Still haven’t subscribed to Golf Digest on YouTube? ►► http://bit.ly/golfdigestyoutubesub
ABOUT GOLF DIGEST
Home of the annual Hot List, instructional videos, news and trends, Golf Digest is the definitive destination for all-things golf.
Chipping Tips with Butch Harmon | Golf Lessons | Golf Digest