In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Core Stability for Golf
My understanding of Core Stability is that its about the ability to stabilise and control the movement and/or position of the lumbo-pelivc hip complex. And therefore, requires work from the musculature around the spine and hips in a ‘strength-endurance’ fashion.
Will Crunches lead to bad posture and/or are they bad for your back!?
Generally, I think there are probably better exercises, but used sparingly/ in moderation, they could be fine. The question is, why are you using them…? What are you trying to achieve from them being in your programme?
Here’s a reference for Core Stability for Sports Performance
FREE eBook (including 3 short home workouts) –
Download FREE Home Workout with Bands pdf
GOLF FITNESS ON DEMAND
For more exercise and workouts like these, check out my Golf Fitness On Demand. https://golffitnessondemand.uscreen.io
You can try for free for 3-days.
And use discount code GOLFFIT21 to get £10 off your first month.