In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The importance of gaining flexibility while maintaining core strength is an important part to developing longer drives. It is not uncommon for clients to ask Brian or other golf pros what drills they need to do in order to gain more distance. It is important to work on gaining more range of motion through flexibility exercises, as well as working on your core muscles through core focused exercises.
By building a stronger core, while working on flexibility, you will be amazed at how it will compliment your golf drills. So make sure that you start implementing more flexibility exercises to your daily routine, and do some core based exercises at least 3 times a week.
I hope this video will give you a couple of examples of some of the stretches that you can start doing right away. Me and Brian are working on the sound quality and should have it sounding better soon. Thanks for all the comments, keep them coming and let us know if there is anything specific that you would like for us to address.
Sincerely in Balanced Health,
Glenn Stark AKA The GMan
CPT/Certified STOTT Pilates Instructor