In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
GLENEAGLES, Scotland – The Korda sisters will be back together for the Americans in Saturday morning foursomes at the Solheim Cup.
So will Georgia Hall/Celine Boutier and Carlota Ciganda/Bronte Law for the Euros.
Anne van Dam will get a new partner in Anna Nordqvist for the Euros with Suzann Pettersen sitting down for the second time in three sessions.
And Lexi Thompson and Brittany Altomare, who struggled as a foursomes pairing but thrived apart with clutch fourball finishes, will get a rest on the American bench.
Europe leads, 4 1/2 to 3 1/2, after the first day. Here’s the lineup (all times ET; Golf Channel coverage begins at 3 a.m. ET)
Match 1, 3:10 a.m. – Anna Nordqvist/Anne van Dam (EUR) vs. Morgan Pressel/Marina Alex (U.S.)
Match 2, 3:22 a.m. – Georgia Hall/Celine Boutier (EUR) vs. Lizette Salas/Ally McDonald (U.S.)
Match 3, 3:34 a.m. – Charley Hull/Azahara Munoz (EUR) vs. Danielle Kang/Megan Khang (U.S.)
Match 4, 3:46 a.m. – Carlota Ciganda/Bronte Law (EUR) vs. Jessica Korda/Nelly Korda (U.S.)