In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
If you won the green jacket, would you ever take it off? If you had to, would you ever let it out of your sight?
Hideki Matsuyama won the coveted prize after capturing his first major title on Sunday at the Masters Tournament and Monday morning he was walking through the Atlanta airport terminal when he was spotted with the jacket in hand.
— Riggs (@RiggsBarstool) April 12, 2021
Another snapshot shows him by his lonesome, on his phone, the jacket casually draped over a seat back.
You think he hangs it up in the little airplane closet?
— Chad Coleman (@HashtagChad) April 12, 2021
In Tokyo, his presence loomed as well as digital images projected the victorious Matsuyama in the Akihabara district.