In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Push your back completely flat on the ground. Slowly lower one leg and the opposite arm to the ground, keeping your back flat. You should entirely feel this in your core, NOT your low back. Breathe calmly throughout. If you feel this in your low back, try to flatten it into the ground more.
This is a great beginner exercise to alleviate low back pain, strengthen the core and get you feeling better on the golf course!
To learn about how our custom programs can help you swing faster, play better and HURT LESS, visit www.par4success.com!