In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
You need a barbell and Olympic weights for this exercise. Start with the bar close to your shins (about mid-foot), with your back perfectly straight. Shoulders should be slightly higher than your hips. Drive your hips forward and up, pushing as hard as possible into the ground. Squeeze the glutes at the top. You should feel this exercise only very minimally in the low back, if at all. It should NOT create any pain.
This exercise will drastically improve glute strength in golfers, allowing them to maximize their swing speeds and improve golf performance by utilizing more hip muscles than low back muscles.