In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Brendon Todd is the defending champion of this week’s Bermuda Championship and the only top-50 player in the field. However, he’s not the early odds-on favorite to retain his title.
Here’s a look at the odds, as of Tuesday morning, courtesy PointsBet Sportsbook:
11/1: Will Zalatoris
12/1: Brendon Todd
22/1: Harold Varner III
25/1: Doc Redman
28/1: Denny McCarthy
30/1: Emiliano Grillo
33/1: Charley Hoffman, Cameron Tringale, Peter Malnati, Kristoffer Ventura
40/1: Luke List, Stewart Cink, Henrik Stenson, Henrik Norlander, Justin Suh, Adam Schenk, Aaron Wise, Rasmus Hojgaard
50/1: Pat Perez, Danny Willett, Scott Piercy, Scott Stallings, Tom Lewis, Russell Knox, Patrick Rodgers, Tyler McCumber, Maverick McNealy, Sepp Straka, Wesley Bryan