In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Super easy and economical way to make your own golf practice frame & net. The total cost for pipes, fittings and high impact 10′ x 15′ golf net is around $160.00.
You can find the golf net in Just For Nets website – High Impact Golf Net #18 3/4″ 10′ X 15′ $88.50
You can find pipes and fittings at Lowe’s (price based on dated 10/9/2018)
Qty Description Price Total
7 1-1/4 IN X 10 FT 160-PSI PVC PIPE $5.23 $36.61
2 1-1/4 IN SCH40 Cross $3.12 $ 6.24
4 1-1/4 IN SCH40 Tee $1.38 $ 5.52
4 1-1/4 IN SCH40 90° Elbow $1.81 $ 7.24
4 1-1/4 IN SCH40 45° Elbow $1.44 $ 5.76
4 1-1/4 IN SCH40 Cap $0.98 $ 3.92
How to cut the pipes? 00:13
Tip 1: Add Water or Sand in the bottom of the frame to increase the stability 00:44
Tip 2: Glue Cross, 3 inch and 90° Elbow together to increase the stability 00:48
Tip 3: Attach the bungee balls to the rope and frame to decrease the chance to damage the net 02:21
Tip 4: Tighten the bungee balls at the bottom to prevent net slip up 03:00
More details please visit http://www.justfornets.com/