In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Click Here: https://tinyurl.com/yync754t to get my 3-part full-swing training series that will help you tap into a level of power and consistency you didn’t know you had. And the best part? It’s completely free!
You’ve probably heard a lot about swing plane in the golf swing. Many of us have been taught that the club should travel on the same plane in the backswing and the downswing. And when you watch slow motion video of the pros, it might even look like this is what is happening!
But it’s key to understand that the club will never FEEL like it’s traveling on a constant plane in a good golf swing. Just compare the positions of the hips and body at impact and address. Your hips and body should be rotating through the swing ahead of your arms, and so even if the club is on the same plane in absolute space, it will feel very different relative to your body.